Friday, October 06, 2006

Things I Learned This Week

  • From my sectionmates, I learned it's possible to freak out over an hour-long, ungraded midterm.
  • From the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, I learned that most people still don't understand what "Every Breath You Take" by the Police is about.
  • From Federal Circuit Judge Randall R. Rader, I learned that his Irish Foxhound will eat just about anything you throw at it.
  • From my Legal Research and Writing Professor, I learned you should never plan to spend your breaks any place where you can't access Westlaw.
  • From Dahlia Lithwick, I learned that she's a writer instead of a speaker because she can't put four words together without sticking "uhh" between them twice.
  • From Virginia Delegate Robert G. Marshall, I learned that gay people can't maintain committed relationships and that they support pedophilia.
  • From two Virginia undergrads, I learned how to stage a very small-scale and ineffective protest.
  • From the Cavalier Daily, I learned how to use careful camera angles and irresponsible reporting to misrepresent a small-scale and ineffective protest as neither of those things.
  • From a British Columbian visitor who found this site by searching, I learned that my second post ever is the ninth result for the Google query "sex with unicorns."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, but look at the first link that shows up when you search for "sex with unicorns": http://mwillett.org/hm15.htm

and you're down to like #8, unfortunately.