A sample of contextual ads that I've gotten in Gmail in the last week:
- "Kegspediter System - A controlled process for the return of empty kegs to the brewery."
- All kinds of first aid and emergency equipment. These are only funny once I realized they were triggered by the hypothetical fact pattern in my Torts midterm.
- "Crave Frat Brotherhood? - crave.honda.com - We feel your crave. Other people do too. Check out more craves."
- "Insanity Testing - Search for Testing Resources and Info. Find What You Want Now."
- "Daddy by 2 chix - cool daddy-to-be tees for the man behind the belly!"
- Several dozen sites advertising admissions information and pre-written personal statements.
- "Miss Your Grandkids? - New laws guarantee grandparents rights in every state - learn more!"
- "Free Insanity - Get a Free Insanity. Offer Expires Today!"